makes 4 cups
4 cups watermelon, flesh only, chopped
1 cup lemonade, store bought
sugar, to taste, if needed
- To a blender add watermelon and lemonade. Blend until smooth. Taste and add sugar if needed. If sugar is added, blend for another 10 – 15 seconds.
- Add ice to a pitcher and pour in the watermelon mixture.
- I would suggest to make Watermelon Lemonade fresh, just before the party. I found, if kept too long in the refrigerator, the juice changes the taste. But, you can cut the watermelon a day before the party and keep it, covered with a plastic foil, in the refrigerator.
- For an extra cold drink, freeze half of the chopped watermelon and follow the same instructions to make the Watermelon Lemonade.
- In my experience, children love Watermelon Lemonade, it is tasty, bright and fun and it is a perfect drink to serve at kids’ party.