POTATO HERB SALAD
500 g potatoes, unpeeled
4 cups arugula
For the dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
1 red onion, chopped
1/4 cup fresh thyme, chopped
1/4 cup fresh dill weed, chopped
1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes, drain and let them cool.
- Layer arugula on a serving dish.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the dressing to potatoes and gently mix to combine.
- Layer potatoes on top of arugula.
- You can cook potatoes in advance and also mix ingredients for the dressing but don’t combine dressing and potatoes more than an hour before serving because, in my opinion, dressing loses its freshness.
- If serving this salad at buffet or food station, you have two options; keep arugula and potato mixture in separate bowls so guests can assemble their salad by themselves or you can combine arugula, potatoes and dressing and serve it like that
- Potato Herb Salad is a great choice if hosting a BBQ party.