600 g all purpose flour
4 eggs, beaten
50 ml sunflower or canola oil
1 tsp baking powder
200 g sugar
4 tbsp honey
1 tbsp vanilla sugar or 1 tsp vanilla extract
grounded cinnamon, to taste
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and place into a fridge for minimum of one hour.
- Preheat the oven to180°C.
- Form a ball from a dough and place at the baking tray lined with baking paper, repeating until all the dough is used.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cookies are golden brown and baked through.
- Honeybread Coockies are the perfect dessert to have on hand during Christmas holidays, especially if you celebrating Christmas during winter.
- If you are hosting a tea party during winter, consider Honeybread Cookies for your menu. They pair well with a nice cup of tea.
- They are also ideal for children at your next party because they are sweet and easy to hold (and eat).