1 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
6 cups sparkling water
sugar, to taste
ice cubes, optional
lime slices, for garnish, optional
- In a pitcher, add orange, lime and lemon juice. Add sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour sparkling water and gently stir.
- When serving, fill each glass with ice and pour citrus mixture over it.
- Optional – garnish each glass with a lime wheel.
- When preparing Citrus Cooler for a party, you can combine orange, lime and lemon juice in a pitcher and keep it in refrigerator. When ready to serve, just add sparkling water.
- Citrus Cooler is a great option for a kids’ party. Maybe you can skip on ice if children are young and change sparkling water for a plain water if you feel it is more appropriate.