CHOCOLATE COOKIE TRUFFLES
250 g chocolate cookies, crumbled
250 g cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the glaze:
200 g dark chocolate, melted
- To the mixing bowl add cookies, cream cheese, vanilla extract and mix to combine. Cover with a plastic foil and place into the fridge for an hour.
- Roll the dough into bite size balls.
- Coat the balls with melted chocolate.
- Keep in fridge until serving.
- This is the perfect dessert to serve to your unexpected guest; it is simple to make but so delicious that will vanish from a serving platter before you know it.
- Truffles are the perfect bite size so you can serve them as a sweet part of your next tea party menu.
- If you have children at your dinner party; in my experience, children love Chocolate Cookie Truffles, but be aware that younger children might get messy with the chocolate.