BAKED RANCH POTATOES
4 big potatoes, unpeeled
For the sauce:
1 cup thickened cream
1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
salt, to taste
black pepper, to taste
- Cook potatoes in salted water. Drain and let them cool then peel them and dice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients for the sauce.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish, pour over the sauce and bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Baked Ranch Potatoes are best served warm.
- You can cook and peel the potatoes and mix the sauce ingredients in advance, but pour the sauce over potatoes when you are ready to bake them.